Designed for Sony E-mount cameras, this black 35mm f/1.2 Lens from 7artisans is a compact prime lens with completely manual operation. It offers an equivalent focal length of 52.5mm that is “normal” and relatively versatile. A 9-blade diaphragm offers an impressively bright maximum aperture of f/1.2, and can be stopped down to f/16 for improving the depth of field or reducing exposure.
The lens’ optics features 6 elements in 5 groups that are treated with a multi-layer high permeability coating, which helps reduce reflections and improve image quality. Both the manual and aperture rings have knurls to improve grip and are complemented by an engraved depth of field scale for easy operation. Other features include a minimum focus distance of 13.8″ for close-up shots and a 43mm front filter thread for mounting a wide variety of optional filters.
- 35mm prime lens with an equivalent focal length of 52.5mm
- Mounts onto Sony E-mount cameras, designed to cover APS-C sensors
- 9-blade diaphragm with a bright maximum aperture of f/1.2 for low-light situations, stops down to f/16
- Manual focus and aperture rings with knurled areas for easy operation
- Lens elements features a multi-layer coating that reduces internal reflections, helping eliminate flares and ghosting
- Focuses as close as 13.8″ for shooting relatively near to your subject
- Front thread with a size of 43mm for accepting a variety of filters
|Filter Thread||Front: 43 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||5.29 oz (150 g)|