The BOYA BY-BP25 Carbon Fiber Boompole features 3 telescoping sections that can provide 1m (3.3′) to 2.5m (8.2′) of extension for your shotgun microphon. It can be used by boom operators to attach a microphone or a variety of other accessories for applications such as broadcast TV, films, Electronic News Gathering (ENG), field work, and more. The boompole has a 1/4″ thread, a 3/8″ adapter and a 5/8″ adapter is included to provide compatibility with a broad range of mounts. Its reinforced carbon fiber design is highly durable while remaining extremely lightweight and comfortable to handle even in extreme temperatures. The lightweight design reduces handling fatigue during lengthy sessions. This pole features an internal coiled cable and an XLR connection at the base of the pole. A total of three Carbon Fiber sections telescope between 1m (3.3′) to 2.5m (8.2′) and will easily store in any standard equipment case. The captive-collet coupling system locks each section in place for even further reliability.
- Internal coiled XLR cable and connection at the base
- Features a bottom-mounted three-pin XLR connection
- Lightweight carbon fiber construction
- Three sections adjust the length of the boom between 1m (3.3′) to 2.5m (8.2′)
- The boom uses an industry-standard 1/4″ thread, also 3/8″ Adapter and 5/8″ Adapter ,and mates with most shockmounts and stands.
- Jam-resistant collar coupling
- Foam handle for comfort
|Minimum Length:||100cm (3.3′)|
|Maximum Length:||250cm (8.2′)|
|Weight:||722g (25.5 oz)|