The BOYA BY-WM8 Dual-Channel UHF wireless system is a portable, camera-mountable wireless system for capturing audio with dual subjects. It can be used in several environments for video, field recording, interview, broadcast TV, and ENG applications. It features an easy to read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, a Mic/Line switchable input, and digital circuitry, rugged lightweight plastic housing. The BY-WM8 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver, and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8″ to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8″ output cable, carrying case. The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
- UHF transmission with 48 channels
- User-friendly menu operation
- Muting function
- Locked-plug avoids accidental changing of settings
- Operates on 2 standard AA batteries for both transmitters and receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to most of requirements
- Both transmitter and receiver feature a comprehensive LED display providing channel, battery life, volume, operating mode.
|Oscillator type:||PLL Synthesized Control Oscillator|
|Carrier Frequency Range:|| 576.4 MHz-599.9 MHz (Transmitter A)
568.6 MHz-592.1 MHz (Transmitter B)
|Channels:||60Hz-15 KHz+/-3 dB|
|Carrier Frequency Range:|| 576.4 MHz-599.9 MHz (Channel group: A )
568.6 MHz-592.1 MHz (Channel group: B )
|Operation range:||100m (300′)(without obstacle)|