EF-M11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
The EF-M11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens is a wide-angle zoom lens for EOS M cameras developed to accommodate wide-angle shooting in scenic and snapshot photography.
This new lens features an Image Stabilizer that gives the equivalent effect*1 of a shutter speed 3 stops faster. It also have shortest focusing distance in its class at 0.15 m and lens-retraction mechanism that makes the lens even more compact when being carried.
*1 According to Canon testing standards.
- Focal length and maximum aperture : 11-22 mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens construction : 12 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view : 102°10’ – 63°30’
- Focus adjustment : STM (Lead-screw type), rear focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance : 0.15 m/ 0.5 ft., 0.3 x magnification
- Filter size : 55 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight : ø 60.9 x 58.2 mm (When lens is fully retracted), 220 g/ 2.4” x 2.3”, 7.7 oz.
- Exclusive for EOS M series, Equipped with IS
|Angle of View (Diagonal)||102°10’~63°30′|
|Angle of View (Horizontal)||91°50’~54°30′|
|Angle of View (Vertical)||68°55’~37°50′|
|Closest Focusing Distance (m, ft)||0.15/0.49|
|Construction (groups elements)||9-12|
|Diameter x Length (mm) (Max.)||60.9 x 72.9|
|Drive System||Stepping Motor-driven lead screw + rack system|
|Filter Size (mm)||55|
|Max. Magnification (x)||0.3|
|No. of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Anti-dust and Moisture||Not Supported|
|Weight (g) (Approx.)||220|