EF24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
The EF24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM is a versatile and affordable lens, with a range of 24mm wide-angle to 105mm telephoto, comfortably delivering on the needs of regular users who enjoy capturing portrait shots, landscapes, and close-ups of distant subjects. A 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm in combination with the IS functionality enables users to capture night scenes with natural and beautiful background blurs.
Photography is also made possible with a minimum focus distance of 0.40m and a maximum magnification of 0.30x at all zoom ranges. The EF24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM is the first EF lens to come equipped with a lead-screw type stepping motor (STM). It also features a full-time manual focus mechanism that allows for manual, minute focus adjustments. The motor is highly responsive, allowing for quick and smooth AF. It is also silent, making it ideal for movie capturing, especially when used with a Movie Servo AF-compatible camera.
- Focal length and maximum aperture : 24-105 mm 1:3.5 – 5.6
- Lens construction : 17 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal angle of view : 84° – 23°20’
- Focus adjustment : STM (Lead-screw type), inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance : 0.4 m/ 1.31 ft., 0.3 x magnification
- Filter size : 77 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight : ø 83.4 x 104 mm, 525 g/ 3.3” x 4.1”, 1.157 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
|Angle of View (Diagonal)||84°~23°20’|
|Angle of View (Horizontal)||74°~19°20’|
|Angle of View (Vertical)||53°~13°|
|Closest Focusing Distance (m, ft)||0.4/1.31|
|Construction (groups elements)||13-17|
|Diameter x Length (mm) (Max.)||83.4 x 104|
|Drive System||Stepping Motor-driven lead screw + rack system|
|Filter Size (mm)||77|
|Max. Magnification (x)||0.3|
|No. of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Anti-dust and Moisture||Not Supported|
|Weight (g) (Approx.)||525|