EF70-200mm f/2.8L USM
This lens corrects colour aberration with four low-refraction, low dispersion UD lens elements. It makes good use of available light for sharp, clear imaging performance. The ring-type USM and inner focusing system deliver quick and quiet autofocusing. Operability is enhanced by the full-time manual focus system as well as the possibility of autofocus at 98-280mm f/4 or 140-400mm f/5.6 when used together with the Extender EF1.4xII or EF2xII.
NOTE: When the EF1.4xII or EF2xII Extender is attached to the EF70-200mm f/2.8L USM, the AF function on multi-focus-point EOS cameras is limited to the center focus point only.
- Focal length and maximum aperture : 70-200 mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction : 18 elements in 15 groups
- Diagonal angle of view : 34° – 12°
- Focus adjustment : Ring-type USM, inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance : 1.5 m/ 5.0 ft., 0.16 x magnification
- Filter size : 77 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight : ø 84.6 x 193.6 mm, 1,310 g/ 3.3” x 7.6”, 2.9 lbs.
|Angle of View (Diagonal)||34°~12°|
|Angle of View (Horizontal)||29°~10°|
|Angle of View (Vertical)||19°30’~7°|
|Closest Focusing Distance (m, ft)||1.5/5.0|
|Construction (groups elements)||15-18|
|Diameter x Length (mm) (Max.)||84.6 x 193.6|
|Drive System||Ring-type USM|
|Filter Size (mm)||77|
|Max. Magnification (x)||0.16|
|No. of Diaphragm Blades||8|
|Anti-dust and Moisture||Not Supported|
|Weight (g) (Approx.)||1310|