EF70-200mm f/4L USM
With a low weight of 705g, this light and compact telephoto zoom lens is easy to carry around. It corrects for secondary spectrum with its one fluorite lens element and two UD lens elements, offering excellent imaging performance throughout the range of the zoom.
With a closest focusing distance of 1.2m, close-up photography at a magnification of 0.21x is possible. And if used along with the EF17-40m f/4L USM, you will be able to enjoy photography with a much higher efficiency than having to carry a dozen lenses around.
- Focal length and maximum aperture : 70-200 mm 1:4
- Lens construction : 16 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal angle of view : 34° – 12°
- Focus adjustment : Ring-type USM, inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance : 1.2 m/ 3.9 ft., 0.21 x magnification
- Filter size : 67 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight : ø 76 x 172 mm, 705 g/ 3” x 6.8”, 1.6 lbs.
|Angle of View (Diagonal)||34°~12°|
|Angle of View (Horizontal)||29°~10°|
|Angle of View (Vertical)||19°30’~7°|
|Closest Focusing Distance (m, ft)||1.2/3.9|
|Construction (groups elements)||13-16|
|Diameter x Length (mm) (Max.)||76 x 172|
|Drive System||Ring-type USM|
|Filter Size (mm)||67|
|Max. Magnification (x)||0.21|
|No. of Diaphragm Blades||8|
|Anti-dust and Moisture||Not Supported|
|Weight (g) (Approx.)||705|