TS-E24mm f/3.5L II
A superb refinement to a true Canon classic, the new TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II offers enhanced functionality and image quality in its most popular tilt-shift focal length. Designed with UD glass to minimize and compensate for chromatic aberrations and a specially coated aspherical element for the highest possible glare-free image quality, this tilt-shift lens features an angle of view of 84° on a full-frame camera. New TS rotation lets users freely combine tilting and shifting within the range of +/- 90° in the direction of movement. The Tilt function has an enhanced range of movement of up to +/- 8.5°, a revolving construction for both portrait and landscape shooting modes, locking, ergonomically-designed and easily operated tilt and shift knobs, uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas, and is constructed using only lead-free glass and has an SWC lens coating that controls ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than earlier coating technologies.
- Focal length and maximum aperture : 24 mm 1:3.5
- Lens construction : 16 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal angle of view : 84°
- Image circle diameter : 67.2 mm
- Tilt/shift amount : ±8.5°/±12 mm
- TS revolving system rotation angle : ±90°.
- Focus adjustment : Manual focus with a rear focusing system
- Closest focusing distance : 0.21 m/ 8.6 “, 0.34 x magnification
- Filter size : 82 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight : ø 88.5 x 106.9 mm, 780 g/ 3.5″ x 4.2″, 1.7 lbs.
|Angle of View (Diagonal)||84°|
|Angle of View (Horizontal)||74°|
|Angle of View (Vertical)||53°|
|Closest Focusing Distance (m, ft)||0.21/0.69|
|Construction (groups elements)||11-16|
|Diameter x Length (mm) (Max.)||88.5 x 106.9|
|Filter Size (mm)||82|
|Max. Magnification (x)||0.14|
|No. of Diaphragm Blades||8|
|Anti-dust and Moisture||Not Supported|
|Weight (g) (Approx.)||780|