The FF-3 Follow Focus from Kamerar mounts onto a single industry standard 15mm rod (not included) and can be easily adjusted using its thumb lever. An 0.8-pitch lens gear belt and a removable, dry-erase marking disk are included. The gear belt enables use of the FF-3 with lenses that do not already have the corresponding 0.8-pitch teeth to mesh with the follow focus gear. The FF-3 Follow Focus is constructed with a metal mount and gear, and a plastic knob.
The Kamerar FF-3 Follow Focus mounts with a single 15mm Quick Release Rod Clamp and can be quickly removed from the rail system, making it easier to change lenses and gear positions. The FF-3 has a removable dry erase marking disc to mark your A/B Points for accurate repeating focus pulls.
- Compatible with industry standard Follow Focus Whips or Cranks.
- Compatible with industry standard 15mm Rods Support (60mm center to center).
- Comes with one adjustable standard 0.8mm pitch flexible gear belt.
- Gear MOD: industry standard 0.8mm
- Mounts via thumb lever to a single 15mm industry standard rod
- The included lens gear belt can be transferred between lenses as they are used
- One removable, dry-erase marking disk is included
|Rod Compatibility||15 mm|
|Material of Construction||Metal, plastic|
|Weight||1.32 lb (0.6 kg)|