An active life needs a focused pack. That’s what the Tahoe BP 150 offers. Its customizable and well-padded main compartment and roomy front pocket offer plenty of storage for a day’s worth of essential gear, including a tablet.
- Spacious and adjustable interior features padded dividers to easily customize camera kit.
- Main compartment features an UltraFlex™ panel that folds down to create more space for personal gear and less camera gear, or whatever your day calls for. Remove all interior dividers and use Tahoe 150 as a full daypack.
- Light grey interior makes it easy to locate and store gear.
- Roomy pocket includes organized storage for daily essentials, plus a protective CradleFit™ pocket for up to a 10-inch tablet.
- Subtle and zippered outer pocket offers space for earbuds, pens, keys, smartphone and smaller items.
- Tall, stretch-mesh pockets accommodate large water bottles or other quick-grab items you want throughout the day.
- Convenient grab handle provides an extra carry option.
- Softly padded shoulder straps adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Weather-resistant materials help safeguard your gear from the elements.
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack Straps, Top Handle|
|Camera Support Strap||None|
|Exterior Dimensions||10.8 x 8.5 x 15.9″ / 27.5 x 21.7 x 40.3 cm|
|Exterior Material||Nylon, Polyester|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Interior Dimensions||10 x 5 x 14.2″ / 25.5 x 12.8 x 36 cm|
|Weight||1.7 lb / 0.8 kg|
Laptop Compartment :
- 24 x 2 x 26.5 cm (9.45 x 0.79 x 10.43 in)
- DSLR with lens attached (such as Canon Rebel T5i with 18-135mm)
- Flash plus extra lens (up to 50mm)
- Personal gear