- Clip-on microphone allows professional quality recording with your phone
- 6 ft (1.9m) cable routes discreetly for maximum versatility
- Pro-grade microphone optimized for recording voices
- Polar pattern : Omni-directional
- Frequency range : 35Hz – 18KHz
- Sensitivity : -30dB ± 3dB
- Connector : 3.5mm TRRS connection
- Cable length : 4 ft. (1.5m)
- Weight : 0.6 oz. (17g)
Too much ambient noise is picked up
- Make sure that the microphone is as close as possible to the sound source. A certain amount of ambient noise is unavoidable in loud environments.
- Make sure that you have attached the foam windscreen.
- Attach the microphone upside down to reduce excessive breath noises and tonal inconsistencies from head movement.
Microphone does not record audio
- Make sure that the 3.5mm connector is connected to your recording device’s INPUT jack.
- Make sure that the 3.5mm connector is fully inserted into the audio jack. You may need to remove your cellphone.
- Make sure that your device is recording case.
- Move the microphone closer to the sound source.