- Clip-on microphone allows professional quality recording with your phone
- 6 ft (1.9m) cable routes discreetly for maximum versatility
- Pro-grade microphone optimized for recording voices
- Polar pattern : Omni-directional
- Mic capsule size : ⌀6.0*H2.7
- Sensitivity : -34 ± 2dB (0dB = 1V / Pa , 3V)
- Frequency response : 20-16KHz
- Load resistance : 2.2KΩ
- SNR : ≥58dB
- Current : Max 0.5mA
- Voltage : 2-10V.DC
- Cable Length : 1.5m
- Connector : Lightning plug
Too much ambient noise is picked up
- Make sure that the microphone is as close as possible to the sound source. A certain amount of ambient noise is unavoidable in loud environments.
- Make sure that you have attached the foam windscreen.
- Attach the microphone upside down to reduce excessive breath noises and tonal inconsistencies from head movement.
Microphone does not record audio
- Make sure that the Type C / Lightning plug is connected to your recording device’s INPUT jack.
- Make sure that the Type C / Lightning plug is fully inserted into the audio jack. You may need to remove your cellphone.
- Make sure that your device is recording case.
- Move the microphone closer to the sound source.